Is it me..

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is it me.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it me..

Post  specktember on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:08 pm

:< Spammallama ding dong whoop whoop
Why would she rip up a piktar of Elvis? D:
specktember
specktember
Deer

Posts : 482
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 111
Location : Taquitoville, Narnia

http://speckles-sketchbook.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Is it me.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it me..

Post  Yumi'sChik on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:10 pm

specktember wrote::< Spammallama ding dong whoop whoop
Why would she rip up a piktar of Elvis? D:
because shes a jerk like that and wants to be special ]:<
Yumi'sChik
Yumi'sChik
Grizzly Bear

Posts : 652
Join date : 2008-07-08
Location : Minivan in the sky

http://gaaxel.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Is it me.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it me..

Post  BeatlesFanSp on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:53 pm

D8
nobody rips up a picture of elvis in my resume.

if they do it while i'm dead, ill roll over in my grave Razz
BeatlesFanSp
BeatlesFanSp
Deer

Posts : 496
Join date : 2008-07-08
Location : Posts: 1,000,000,000

http://inspiring-moments.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Is it me.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it me..

Post  Yumi'sChik on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:56 pm

Spottedleaf wrote:D8
nobody rips up a picture of elvis in my resume.

if they do it while i'm dead, ill roll over in my grave Razz
o_0
Yumi'sChik
Yumi'sChik
Grizzly Bear

Posts : 652
Join date : 2008-07-08
Location : Minivan in the sky

http://gaaxel.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Is it me.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it me..

Post  ~Ami Puff~ on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Yumi'sChik wrote:
Spottedleaf wrote:D8
nobody rips up a picture of elvis in my resume.

if they do it while i'm dead, ill roll over in my grave Razz
o_0

... I second that.
~Ami Puff~
~Ami Puff~
Kitten

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 24
Location : Puff World =D

http://matmice.com/home/x_starlight

Back to top Go down

Is it me.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it me..

Post  Heather deh Cheezburger on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:11 am

~Ami Puff~ wrote:
Yumi'sChik wrote:
Spottedleaf wrote:D8
nobody rips up a picture of elvis in my resume.

if they do it while i'm dead, ill roll over in my grave Razz
o_0

... I second that.
Yez *nods head*
Heather deh Cheezburger
Heather deh Cheezburger
Deer

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 23
Location : Ireland

http://silent-melody.moxiferous.net

Back to top Go down

Is it me.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it me..

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum